Sep 10, 2008

smart stuff: smarts around town



The smarts they are everywhere- OK it's not Paris (see my smart challenge video) or Rome, but I'm seeing more and more smarts of all colors in the 'hood.  Red? check. Blue cabrio? yes- just this afternoon. Yellow?  roger.  So who's driving these beauties?

In a dream I had a vision of a FTLOS forum for owners to share pics of their smarts, and answer a fun questionnaire to create smarty profiles.  In a nightmare I logged on to The Catorialist in my sleep and realized it's a fine line between general enthusiasm and serious TMI (too much information) .  

After consulting family and friends, I'm ready to walk that line in the name of smart excellence.  If you'd like to be the first smarty to be profiled on this lovely blog, please shoot me an email.  We'll have some fun with it and you will earn the prestigious title of smarty 00000001.  Don't be shy, email now.

No comments: